This tag was created by Tiffany at Read by Tiffany. So be sure to check out her post! I found this tag on Kristin’s site Kristin Kraves Books. I know it’s been fall for a good month now, but it’s my favorite season, so I’m trying to make it last! I love the cool, crisp weather and layering sweaters and jackets and scarves and breaking out my boots. I thought this would be a really fun way to celebrate that!
- Link back to the original creator in your post.
- Feel free to
use any of my graphics in your post, or create your own!
- Tag 7 other people at the end of your post, and let them know you’ve tagged them.
Light a Scented Candle – A Book That is Lighthearted.
I don’t read a ton of romance or romantic comedy and if I do they tend to have a lot of angst, but I remember really liking Anna and the French Kiss, a light-hearted YA romance about a girl sent off to boarding school in Paris.
- Have I lit a scented candle this fall? Yes! Pumpkin!
Drink Pumpkin Spiced Lattes – A Book That Has a Lot of Hype.
Where the Crawdads Sing has been crazy popular in book clubs, on the NYT best seller’s list and among friends. But this is one that definitely lives up to the hype. I love this story of “the marsh girl”, an abandoned child that makes her way into the world and has a special connection to her surroundings.
- Have I drank a pumpkin spice latte this fall? Technically, I guess no…but I’ve had pumpkin coffee and pumpkin cold brew which is just as delicious.
Go Apple Picking – A Book That Has Fun Friendships
In Undead Girl Gang, Mila, an amateur witch, brings a group of murdered teens back to life to find their killer. This was a really, fun snarky read with female friendships at the forefront.
- Have I gone apple-picking this fall? Unfortunately, no. But I have gotten apples from our local farmer’s market and had homemade apple pie.
Wear a Cozy Sweater – A Book That Warms Your Heart
In Wonder, Auggie is a normal boy with an unusual face. His face sets him apart from others, but this book is ultimately about finding a way to celebrate differences.
- Have I worn a cozy sweater this fall? Yes! I’ve worn mostly cozy sweaters! I love snuggly fall wear.
Bake Cinnamon Rolls – A Character Who’s a Talented Chef
I actually haven’t read Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet yet, but it’s been on my TBR list for a while. It’s about a baker who can infuse her food with emotions, but who doesn’t remember her past.
- Have I baked cinnamon rolls this fall? No, and I need to amend that straightaway! I haven’t had a cinnamon roll in ages!
Jump Into A Pile of Leaves – A Book That Made You Jump for Joy
Red, White & Royal Blue is such a fun, funny book about a prince and the first-son falling in love.
- Have I jumped into a pile of leaves this fall? No. Ick. There are bugs in there.
- Metal Phantasm Reads
- The Indecisive Readers
- A Book. A Thought.
- Gigi’s Rants and Raves
- Ari @ Readwithari
- Entertainingly Nerdy
- Bookish in Bed
Have you guys read any of these books? Have you done this tag? What’s on your fall bucket list and have you gotten a chance to do it this year?
Until next time,